суббота, 11 февраля 2012 г.

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition

Hi there! Sooo..Famous company Graphic 45 launched new DT call here.  I feel like I have enough strengths to try! All information I sent with my letter, but still why Graphic45?
I love Graphic45 because I love difficult paper, I love paper with not simple, extraordinary prints. To be honest, their paper have the most interesting themes, I ever seen in scrap-paper. I adore "One upon a time collection" - all the details are gorgeous and I'll show you my album made of this paper. I'm in love with Steam punk debutante - this is the first collection on steam punk theme in scrap world and this collection created a new style in scrapbooking as for me. And "Alice in Wonderland" - as a photographer who have already made 2 versions of "Alice" photo sessions, I can't just pass by.Thank you Graphic 45 for the great job you do for us! I simple cant' pass by the DT call!

Girls, wish me good luck! I really want to pass!!

I chose my favorite projects and tried to show as much as possible, so these are my layouts, cards, albums and altered projects)


 1


2



3



 4


5



6




7



8

9





7 комментариев:

  1. очень классные работы) и тебе удачи!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Таня, удачи! Хотя не сомневаюсь, что все получится)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Работы просто шикарные, Танюш буду за тебя кулачки держать!!!
    Good Luck!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Желаю удачи! Ты этого достойна!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Танюш, твои работы настолько красивые, утонченные, продуманные. сколько в них души вложено... от часов в клетке я просто в шоке! такие необычные! желаю тебе удачи!!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Поиск по блогу